I don't want to write this post, but I feel a certain obligation to share the discouraging news for those of you who have been praying for Jacob and our family. I'm starting to wonder if I'm a broken record, but we are once again on hold. Jacob's donor didn't pass her physical exam. They can't tell us what the issue is or if/when it'll be resolved. The donor still wants to donate to Jacob, so they will let us know when they've reached a decision on her eligibility.
On a brighter note, I was given permission to take Jacob to some of the sites around Seattle, as long as it's not during a busy time. SCCA even provides passes for their patients to get into certain attractions.