Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day+66 Jacob's Birthday

I can hardly believe my baby is 4! I feel so incredibly blessed to have Jacob in our family. He brings so much joy and love to all who know him. In his four short years on this earth, he has had to endure more pain and suffering than most people experience in a life time, yet he remains happy, kind, courageous, and strong. He has taught me what is really important in life. I love and adore him more than I could possibly express.  Happy Birthday, Jacob, and may the coming year bring healing and a new beginning!

Here's a little trip down memory lane:

Jacob's 4th Birthday (Pete Gross House, Seattle)

Jacob's 3rd Birthday (Children's Hospital Los Angeles)

Jacob's 2nd Birthday (Grandma & Grandpa's House)

Jacob's 1st Birthday (Grandma & Grandpa's House)

Jacob at Birth




3 comments:

Trisha said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!

Jean Arnott said...

I woke up thinking about Jacob today. He's touched my life and many others too in his short lifetime. Hurrah Jacob! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jacob. You are one of God's angels on earth, as are your whole family. Thanks to all of you who have shared this journey with so many.