Despite our best efforts to sanitize his hands and keep him away from other people during our flight here, Jacob managed to pick up a cold. He's been coughing since Wednesday. If symptoms have not cleared by the time it is time for chemo, he will be delayed.
Josh flew home Wednesday night, so Jacob and I are on our own for now. We are managing ok, except tomorrow's going to be difficult trying to move out of our hotel and into our apartment by myself. I still haven't quite worked all of that out in my mind, but it'll come together some how. I'm looking forward to getting more settled in to our home for the next four months. It'll be nice to unpack everything. If you'd like our address, please email me directly.