Saturday, April 03, 2010

Happy Easter 2010

 
I know it's a miracle that I'm actually updating our blog. I almost wrote it off as a lost cause, but found a little motivation to add something to it tonight. My motivation? My boys are just so stinkin' adorable! Hey, whatever works! Anyway, here is a collage of decorating eggs and doing an egg hunt at my parents' house last weekend. The weather was perfect and the boys had a blast!

Yes, I do love dressing my boys in matching outfits, and what's even better is that they love wearing matching outfits!  I figure I may as well take advantage of their compliance while they think it is cool.  These are their Easter shirts.  They just LOVE saying cheese for the camera!  So cute!

4 comments:

Shelby Sorensen said...

Haha, I just did mine too. Thanks for updating, I was hoping you would.

kmkarayannis said...

I am so glad to see this! I have been wondering about how you guys are doing. Thanks for the update!

The Packards said...

Kylene your boys are so cute! Seriously you have many reasons to blog :)

Unknown said...

So fun to catch up! I was just showing Alyse and Spencer the Easter Pics from my camera! What a FUN day! Love you kids!