Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day


We had a fun day at Josh's parents' house to celebrate and honor our fathers and husbands. Judy made steaks and I made garlic mashed potatoes. A manly man meal for the men in our lives. I'm so grateful for my husband, for my father, and for my father-in-law. I feel blessed to have these wonderful and honorable men in my life.


It's me, Josh, making a rare appearance posting something on our family blog! Normally I'm busy working on my LOST blog, my computer security blog, or one of my podcasts (or, you know, working at my real job), but I thought this Father's Day gift from Ethan was really cute and had to post it myself!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I have to agree! Pretty cute! It looks like Ethan held still just long enough for the picture to be taken.....which we know is hard for him to do! What a happy little guy! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!