Friday, May 01, 2009

Dedicated to Shelby

I'm embarrassed that this is my first post for the entire year, but maybe if I get it over with, it won't be so hard to continue on from here. We will see. Anyway, the most recent news around here is that Jacob is in the 3rd percentile for his weight and 0 percentile for his height. If anyone has any advice to boost his growth, let me know. I've been feeding him more at each meal, which he doesn't seem to mind, so we will continue on from there.

I'm dedicating this post to Shelby because she inspired me to get back into blogging, reminding me what a great family history this can be... and it's so much more fun than writing in a journal!

4 comments:

Shelby Sorensen said...

Thanks for the dedication! I look forward to the postings and pictures. This is such a fun way to keep in touch. I am one of your official followers! I wouldn't want to miss anything!

Love ya,
Shelby

Kylene said...

Aw, thanks! I think you're my only official follower. lol :o)

Kylene said...

Can you tell me how to make the picture collages?

Shelby Sorensen said...

Sure, I'll give you a call....