Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ethan's First Camping Trip

 
Josh took Ethan camping for the annual Fathers and Sons overnighter in our ward. They went up Friday night and came home late Saturday morning. Ethan had the time of his life! He's told me several times between yesterday and today that he wants to go camping again. Maybe next year.

This is totally off-topic, but I thought it was really funny: Last night when Josh was helping Ethan get his pajamas on, Josh put Ethan's pajama shirt on his own head. Ethan thought that was really funny and said, "You smell like a goat!" Josh quickly figured out that he meant to say, "You look like a ghost!" We had a good chuckle over that one.

2 comments:

Shelby Sorensen said...

That made me laugh, too!

Pratt Family said...

Sure looks like Ethan had a fun time camping. I can't believe Jacob is almost a year old. He has a head of blonde hair! I guess I haven't really seen him since last fall. Your boys are sure handsome, can't wait to see you and your fam this summer.